RedStone Private Country Estate is located on the southern side of the Hartbeespoort Dam in the Northwest Province, comprising of 116 hectares of indigenous bushveld on a gentle northerly slope, affording exceptional views of the Magaliesberg mountains and with the Leewenspruit brook meandering through the Estate.
Stunning contemporary farm style homes for you to select.
- 170 standard stands ranging from 765m² to 1200m²
- 60 large stands at 2500m²
- 18 luxury stands at 5000m²
All with building packages
Retire to the country
- 190 comfortable 2-bedroom homes
- Recreational facilities
- Access to medical facilities
- 24hr security with state-of-the-art access control.
- Running/ walking and mountain bike trails.
- Equestrian facilities
- Bird watching hides.
Fauna and Flora
We are home to over 100 species of birds, including the Spotted Eagle Owl and the Fish Eagle.
The perfect place to call home.
Contact us today at 083 294 4086 for the opportunity to find the home you’ve always dreamed of.