Experience True Country Living at Redstone Private Country Estates
Are you looking for a home for sale in the North West Province that offers a simple, safe, and peaceful living experience? Imagine waking up to the sun rising over the majestic Magaliesberg Mountain range as you sip your morning cup of coffee and bask in the glory of Mother Nature. Does this sound like something that would be of interest to you?
The Redstone Estate is located in Broederstroom and is situated on over 100ha of prime residential land. It is the perfect location for the home buyer that appreciates an abundance of space, majestic views, and unparalleled security.
Indulge in Simple Pleasures at this Idyllic Country Property
The estate offers unique experiences and special activities that will be pleasing to your entire family. Where else can you coexist with over 100 bird species and abundant flora? In this diverse environment you will be able to listen to the haunting call of the fish eagle, gaze upon the majestic spotted eagle owl, and get to observe the splendor of nature up close and personal. Other benefits of living at Redstone include:
- Close to shopping facilities and a number of schools
- Experience spectacular sunrise and sunset views
- Centrally located to the Lanseria National Airport
- 45 minutes away from Sun City, Rustenburg, Sandton, and Pretoria
- Wonderful facilities for the entire family
- Provides ample opportunities to go horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, birdwatching, picnicking, boating, and golfing
- Low crime rate offers peace of mind
Get Away from the Hustle and Bustle of City Life
The Redstone Estate is one of the first property developments at the Hartbeespoort Dam to be fully serviced with underground piped gas to every home and unit. The estate is also virtually self-sufficient, with its own water supply and purification plant.
This property is perfect for those who love outdoor living but who don’t want to stray too far from the city. Does this sound like a location that you would be interested in? Contact us today at 084 097 6461 to learn more about our houses for sale.